Sunday 26 February 2012

So Much News - A New Home & A New Blog!


So I have been absent from here for a couple of weeks. But I have a good excuse. I've been cleaning out, packing and decorating. All on the internet. My big news is that I've started up a new website and name for my blog. It's something I've wanted to do for a while but have only just got around to it. You may remember here where I said I had tried blogging a few times and had always stopped for one reason or another (mostly fear, I guess!) But when I first started I used the name Bake for the Border. In the meantime I started this blog with a new name as I wanted to keep my 'dipping-a-toe-into-blogging-and-not-very-good-blog' in a secret corner of the internet where I couldn't be connected to it. I have always thought about going back to my first blog name. So here we are...

I hope you will stop by and visit my new home. I promise tea and cake for everyone. Lovely fat free cake too. Please drop by and say hello.


No comments:

Post a Comment