Saturday 18 June 2011

Hello & A Little About Me

This is my third fourth attempt of trying to keep a food blog. Don't judge me, I have a very poor attention span. This has been a constant reoccurrence throughout my life. I have the ballet shoes, Irish dancing shoes, speech and drama scripts, basketballs, negatives, art portfolio and swimming togs as the proof. I have had a big interest in cooking (and eating!) since I was very small sitting with my mammy watching Darina Allen on 'da tele'. Over the past number of years, the interest in cooking has boomed. So nowadays, if I'm not reading a cookery book or blog, I’m eating or drinking the vino. I sometimes do all three at once. But only on a good day. 


Hopefully, I'm going to keep this site up as a record of what I am making and baking on a regular basis. Please stop by and visit when you can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment